Tuesday, May 31, 2011

We're in Turkey...nbd :)

Greece was wonderful but I'm glad to be done. It's so expensive and so many hidden fees! We rented an atv and went around the Island on Sunday. Santorini is truly a beautiful place! We thought we would be on a beach the whole time we were there but there is SO much more to do! We met two girls from Canada who are Christians! God is so faithful. He keeps making divine appointments for us to meet so many awesome people. We are truly in awe. We were on ferries all day yesterday and our last ferry this morning to finally get to Kusadası Turkey. We ended up staying at a first class hotel last night on the İsland of Samos for less than half their usual price. God is so good! I wish we could have spend more time in Samos, riding the ferry away from it this morning we realized how big and beautiful it is. It even has a waterfall! Who knew?? I definetly want to come back someday. The keyboards in Turkey are all programed differently so it's a bit hard trying to type.

For safety I've never been worried about that. Athens is probably the most sketchiest place we will be in and we're already done with that. Good news! We will be spending 4 nights and five days in Toulouse!! So excited to go back to my hometown. That saying about Amerıca is my country and Paris is my home town rings so true for me. Although we won't be in Paris, Toulouse is close enough :) Also, we now have transportation and lodging fıgured out for the rest of the trip! Which is a huge relief! I'm trying not to miss home too much. İt's better when we are busy all day long.

Thanks so much for all your prayers! We have been so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment